Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year...

Chinese New Year coming soon and my wishes is to bcom a beta guy...no more nite life...go for work...and earn some money back...n my time table is full of working life and cant go for nite life dy lor...izit a good idea???hehe...after cny i think i wil full time working dy...my work veri easy nie...coaching those young players...hahaha...nice job...n i wish to forget those bad memory between me n my frens...hope can bcom closer agn...n hope to settle down some problem wit my frens...i dun hope to lost a frens n more enemies...i wont b treating him like last time hw i treat him dy...ppl r like jealousing hw i treat him last time...i mean my bdmtn frens...n he can cos of a human telling me other stories n cheated me so much...wat da hell...any1 can tel me wat it means close frens or best frens???izit close frens wil tell lies to thier close frens cos of sumting???neway i dowan care bout dis dy...bt sum1 stil care it...asking so many ques...nvm...go ahead...lastly i wish all my frens happy chinese new year...have fun during new year...da most important things is get more ang pao...hahaha...

3 comments:

Jillian Rachel Ng said...

Close frens or gud frens dun anyhow lie to each other...but sometimes,we have to tell a lie to save a friendship....But an attitude of forgive and forget should be there in a friendship too....That is whats far most important......Happy Chinese New Year!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I think so too.. sometimes lying for a reason is good.. we should cherish our friendship cos it's not easy to get along for so long..

Geoffreycheah838 said...

Ya i think so...frenship is nt dat easy can last for so long...ya i know wat to do la...thx...hapi cny too...